Join us along with Plastic Free Cayman for the North Side Beach Clean Up on Sunday June 3rd and help preserve Cayman's beautiful coastal environment.
The beach is located on the road to Rum Point just before 'Chisholm Cemetery' - access to the beach is there. Or if you prefer, choose your own area to clean up and leave a bag by the roadside for collection.
Please remember -
- Your hat and sun cream
- A reusable water bottle
- To bring a friend and carpool
- To sign in (for a chance to win a trip by Red Sail Sports)
- Bring reusable gloves (if you don’t have any we do provide them)
- To be mindful of what you pick up, watch out for sharp objects
- To make some lifestyle changes and avoid single-use plastics
- To give yourself a pat on the back!
For more information visit the link below.